Electrode de pH pour le vin HALO Bluetooth® - HI10482
Our HALO® for home and craft winemakers has a glass body, spherical tip, and Hanna's Clogging Prevention System (CPS) that resists clogging 20x longer. All readings are transmitted directly to your Apple or Android device or the edge®blu.
- Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet.
- Easily connect to the Hanna Lab App at the press of a button via Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Group your data by time or notation. Email it for storage or share it with friends or colleagues.
The HALO® Wireless Wine pH Meter incorporates Bluetooth® Smart technology with an application-specific design. There are several features that make it ideal for measuring the pH of wine.
General Purpose Glass Formulation
General Purpose (GP) glass provides the best response over the entire pH range and can be used for a wide range of applications.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
HI10482 features a built-in temperature sensor for temperature measurement and compensation.
Movable CPS Sleeve Junction
Clogging Prevention System (CPS) technology was designed for pH measurements in wine juice and must samples that have a high solids content. CPS technology utilizes a ground glass junction that allows proper flow of the liquid with a PTFE sleeve that repels solids. When the HALO become dirty, the PTFE sleeve can be moved to clean the ground glass surface rejuvenating the junction resulting in a 20x longer electrode lifespan.
Display of pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
Fluid, Dynamic Graphing
Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer.
Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms
The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
Calibration Designed For Wine
When calibrating your wine HALO, you will be prompted to use the pH 3.00 buffer instead of the pH 4.01 buffer. Why? Accurate pH readings start with proper pH calibration, and bracketing your measurement range helps ensure your numbers are precise every time. Wine tends to have a low pH, and calibrating to pH 3.00 helps you make sure you cover your entire measurement range.
Log & Share Data
Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV format.
Help & Tutorials
Demo mode helps you explore features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
Connects to Hanna Lab App with a compatible Apple or Android Device via Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0)
Up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard pH buffers available
- Alerts you when HALO needs calibration
- Appropriate preprogrammed calibration buffer set for application specific Halo pH electrodes
- Displays pH and temperature updated every second
Basic Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Displays date and time of current calibration along with offset and average slope
- Displays date and time of current calibration, offset and average slope along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer
Fluid, dynamic graphing
- Measurement can be displayed with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph axes may be expanded using pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing
- Alerts you if the measurement threshold is exceeded
|Junction / Flow Rate||moveable open junction|
|Range||pH: 0 to 12|
|Recommended Operating Temperature||0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F) - GP|
|Tip / Shape||dome (dia: 8 mm)|
|Body Length||120 mm / 195 mm|
|Recommended Use||wine, must, juice|
|Connection||Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33') range|
|Ordering Information||HI10482 (HALO) is supplied with storage solution, cleaning solution, pH 7.01 buffer solution, pH 3.00 buffer solution, fill solution, battery, quality certificate, and instruction sheet.|